Wednesday 29 January 2020

Delightful Day Treat Package Tutorial



My Tutorial shows how I made these gift packages.
Each one will contain a cute pack of Dimensionals, a couple of cards of ribbon
and of course some treats.


You can watch my tutorial here



Measurements needed to follow along
(DSP) Papers - 2 sheets of 6" x 6"
Score at 1/2" on 3 sides of both sheets
Dimensional package topper - 5" x 3" paper (DSP)
Card for ribbon - 3" x 1 1/4"

I would like to enter these into


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, these are just perfect for so many little treats, love the DP and rolled paper is an old favourite, I always think it adds a nice creative touch.xx

Sandra H said...

Perfect tutorial Pinky they are just so cute x

Chris said...

You're so creative Pinky and seem to have endless clever ideas for creating beautiful packaging, these are gorgeous :)
xx

Natalia said...

Very pretty!

meg said...

love these packages the double sided papers are beautiful with the roll top showing them off

Bunny said...

Very cute project. [Bunny]

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous. This is a great way to upgrade and beautify any present. Have a nice afternoon, hugs, Valerie

valerie o'donoghue said...

Very nice package. I have seen the rolled part on a card with great effect

Chrissy said...

These are so lovely Pinky and I love the papers and colours..what a great gift.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Pinky. Another fabulous idea.
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW I really love these treat holders,gorgeous ribbon and great papers love the rolled back edges
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...