Tuesday 28 January 2020

Tag Tuesday - Do the impossible!


Time for a new challenge over at
This time it is Wendy's turn to choose the theme and she wants you to use
 BLACK, WHITE and RED

I have used a new stamp set called
Do the Impossible.
It has runners, swimmers, cyclists and lots of sentiments.
Perfect for a sporty family.
My husband runs a Running Club so
I can see lots of cards needed using this set.
Perfect for someone into marathons and road running,
triathlons, swimmers, cyclists and many more.

For this tag I kept everything red, creating the sky using the red ink.
They have been coloured with red blends and black marker.
The ribbon is the flax one which I have split to create
the fringed look.

I would like to enter this into
Tag Tuesday - black, white, red
CRAFT - new #2 (new stamp)
classic Design challenge - anything goes
Creative Moments - anything goes #2

Welcome to my newest follower, the lovely
DIDOS HAZEL!!
Thanks for following me Hazel!

We have a sprinkling of snow today which I hope disappears very quickly!
Be careful out there!!


Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



17 comments:

Natalia said...

Very cute!

meg said...

love this one, the red is really effective in the background

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, and I love those sporty stamps, great idea. Thanks so much for your support at TT, have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

This is beautiful Pinky, its a brilliant image and great colours.xx

Chris said...

This looks fabulous in red and white Pinky, more great stamps and sentiments, love how you've done the background too.
xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Your Tag is so cool..love the runners. What a great set of stamps to own...xx

Mrs A. said...

Love this tag. The colours are perfect together. Sky looks great. Hugs Mrs A.

WendyK said...

Fabulous tag, love the unusual stamp and the background.

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag!

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful tag and stamps(my hubby is a cyclist and runner:)!

Furrbster said...

What a fabulous tag!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

crafty-stamper said...

Great monochrome tag and background-love the runners stamp-something different
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous tag and the colours are gorgeous together lovely image and great background x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, My friend is in a running club so this would be right up her street, H xx

Brenda said...

What a great design for our "New" theme. I'm loving that wonderful scene! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope you come back again this week!

Michele said...

this is wonderful! xo

Diana Taylor said...

Fabulous tag, and I love the gentle blending you did on the background - very effective.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...