Monday 27 January 2020

Timeless Tulips sympathy card



Happy Monday!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

I have another card for an upcoming sad anniversary.
I went with night of navy and Timeless Tulips.
This stamp set has been so useful to me!
Remember you can get it from my shop.
Check out the product list below for the link.
PDF available via my newsletter (UK only)

I would like to enter this into

Welcome to my newest follower
JEAN EVANS
Thanks so much for following my blog Jean.

Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a lovely card for a sad occasion love the tulips and the colour used too x

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

meg said...

Beautiful sympathy card Pinky the simple elegance of the tulips and sentiment are all that is needed

Chris said...

Never easy cards to make Pinky, you've nailed it with this one. beautiful tulips and comforting sentiment, lovely clean design.
xx

Janette said...

Those Tulips are so beautiful, never would have thought to go with navy but you pulled it off and its so very appropriate. Gorgeous card.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Pinky! Great idea for a sad occasion. Have agreat week, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Very striking stamping the Tulips in the deep blue Pinky and what a lovely sentiment for that type of card.

B x

Bunny said...

A lovely sympathy card. The navy color is very pretty. [Bunny]

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh goodness, I wondered where you had disappeared too but Ive now found you here!!! This is amazing, what a pretty card, I love SU things so now following you here, Hope all is well with you and your family, Love Hazelxx

Suze said...

What a beautiful sentiment. A lovely card for a sad occasion. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful card and sentiment-really love the tulip stamps useful for many occasions
carol x

Joy Wilson said...

I'm sorry for the occasion, but think it is a beautiful card! I never would have chosen the navy ink for the flowers, but I think it is stunning. You have inspired me. Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Aunty Sue said...

Always hate making these cards but your card is beautiful and love how you have coloured the image thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Catz this week and good luck

Terri Winske said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card. I'm learning just how versatile this stamp set really is, because I've seen it used for so many different occasions. The sentiment is really nice too. Thank you very much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...