Friday 24 January 2020

A Good Man Birthday Card




I have a fun fold card to share with you today.
It was for my son on his birthday (yesterday) but from his Granny.
(I make all her cards so that's two cards for every birthday for all the kids
and grandkids and great grandkids!)
Hard work lol, lucky I enjoy it!!

This son has a wee one year old so I thought the stamp set
A Good Man
would make the perfect card for him.
I teamed it up with pretty peacock colours.
It has been coloured with blends and pretty peacock ink pad and blender pen.

I have a video tutorial over on my VIP group for this card.

I would like to enter this into:
613 Avenue - anything goes option make it shiny
The Corrosive Challenge - anything goes
Allsorts - more than a single word #3
Colour Crazy - anything you coloured
Aud Sentiments - anything with a sentiment


Welcome to my two newest followers
June from Poppyfield Card Crafts
and Anke!

Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

meg said...

a great image and beautiful sentiment love your colour and paper choices

Janette said...

Beautiful card and that sentiment really got me, beautiful and so true.x

Chris said...

Such a lovely card with the most beautiful sentiment, I love this.
I used to make all the cards for my Mum to give after she lost the ability to make them for herself. She really hated having to give a shop bought card and got so much pleasure from the ones I made for her, bless her.
xx

Bunny said...

What a great card. The sentiment and the image are fantastic.

It's so sweet that you make cards for your mom to give. I know she appreciates that. The whole family does I"m sure. [Bunny]

Linby said...

Fabulous card and sentiment, love your layout too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card and Sentiment Pinky! Hugs, Valerie

Jo said...

Lovely card Pinky, beautiful words x

Chrissy said...

What a great card Pinky, lovely image and I love the colours..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Lovely card and beautiful sentiment x

Jean said...

A perfect image and sentiment, love the colour palette ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x
ps you have a new follower ! https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

brenda said...

A really great masculine card for your Son, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts 'More than a Word' challenge.

B x

Mrs A. said...

What a super card for your son. The wording is perfect and the colouring . Hugs Mrs A.

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a beautiful and truly sentimental card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Color Crazy Craft Challenge, elizabeth.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous monochrome card love the colour -great layout,stamps and perfect sentiment.Belated happy birthday to your son
Carol x

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colour scheme and the image is so beautifully coloured. I hope your son had a fab birthday.
Thanks for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge
Jenny (DT Team)
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...