Thursday 23 January 2020

Timeless Tulips Birthday Card



As I had my new Timeless Tulips stamp set out
I used it again to make this gate fold card.
Quick and simple and perfect for the beginner stamper.
I have a video over in in VIP group showing how to make it.

I would like to enter this into:


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Natalia said...

So cute and pretty!

meg said...

what a beautiful sentiment and bouquet of tulips Pinky a gorgeous card

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, I am looking forward to tulip time in spring. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

It's a lovely Tulip image Pinky and a nice reminder that Spring will soon be here.

B x

brenda said...

Back again Pinky, I wondered if Allsorts would be on your challenge list when you added them and so pleased to see we are as it's perfect for our them, thanks for joining in.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful tulip stamps and great sentiment
carol x

Chrissy said...

I love this fold Pinky and the tulips are beautiful..I coloured threel ots of tulips yesterday and hoping to get three cards together today..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Loving this tulip flower you have used again for this pretty card. I planted a lot of tulip bulbs last autumn and just hoping they are going to come up as we have had such a wet winter and the garden is still very water logged. Hugs Mrs A.

Mummylade said...

Lovely words! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

Tracy said...

Really gorgeous creation Pinky, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sheryl said...

This is stunning. I love your design. This is a beautifully coloured image.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card love the tulips and layout x

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us in the Team Lou "Anything Goes" challenge over at Southern Girls Challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, SGC DT
Love To Scrap 2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...