Friday 21 February 2020

Double take with your Double Sided Papers!








I have made two cards today to help show off
your double sided papers.
I used calypso coral card and bird ballad dsp.
The cards here show the feather on one side
and the lovely bird cage on the inside.
I was afraid it wouldn't hold up but it stands perfectly!
Again I had to take inside photos because of this terrible weather!!


I have a video over in my VIP group showing how to made them.
Feel free to join even if you are not a customer.
The video shows two options with the ribbon.

Measurements needed to make these
Card - 6" x 8 2/8"
score on long side at 4 1/8"
Cut 3 1/8" from card front.
DSP - 4 1/8" x 6"

I would like to enter this into

Weather still crazy over here so
I'm off to re-stain the furniture in the living room today!
Have a great weekend.




Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely use of those pretty papers

meg said...

beautiful papers, a great layout on both to show them off.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card and lovely papers you used. Hope your weather gets better. It's not bad here just now, but there's storm forecast for the weekend again. Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Both are just lovely, love the papers.xx

Chris said...

beautiful papers and beautiful cards!
xx

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. I love the feathers on the paper. So pretty.
[Bunny]

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are such pretty papers, I must try challenging myself to use both sides of my SU Papers!! Windy here but no rain today, H x

Chrissy said...

They are lovely papers Pinky and I get stressed with double sided papers with what to use, BUT, if I have a favourite I scan it onto computer and have it for ever, I don't remember to use it, but I have it forever..Fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Totally love cards x

Joy Wilson said...

Love the design! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

crafty-stamper said...

Great idea and love the papers especially the feather side
Carol x

Kellyskardsfl said...

That paper is beautiful and you created a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry.

Kelly DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
pot.com.au/


Dawn Phillips said...

Those papers are beautiful. You've used them to great effect. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Megan J said...

Hi Pinky, a fabulous way to use those pretty double sided papers up from our stash. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF
p.s. we are just getting over extremely heavy rain here, over 2.5feet of rain over two days which has seen our train line close due to a large landslide.

Helen said...

Beautifully put together - the paper works so well.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...