Thursday 20 February 2020

Scrapbook Thursday - CHILL



Another bad photo today.
The light just bounced off the glossy photos unfortunately but
in real life it looks great!
Slightly better photo but still couldn't get outside!!

This is my Grandson Oliver's January page.
He is a really laid back boy and always smiling and happy!

I just did the single page for him this time and I followed a lovely sketch

I used a variety of papers for this, keeping with the blue colours.
I have used Bokeh Dots stamp in the background but hard to see
in this photo unfortunately.
I then stamp over the dots with the stars.
The layers were added and then the photos and text.
What do you think?
I am really really enjoying Scrapbooking again!!

I would like to enter this into

It rained the whole day yesterday, dark and grey all day long!
Up to sunshine this morning but it lasted about 30 minutes lol.
I was wide awake right up to about 4am this morning so feel like
I have a hangover this morning and tonight I am heading out
with my two oldest girlfriends. They might have to nudge me around 9pm!!
Enjoy your day!


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful page love the blue tones and great pic of your grandson

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous page and your little grandson is so cute, nice that he's always smiling. Hugs, Valerie

Lorraine said...

A brilliant page layout and it really shows off those photos.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous page Pinky, love the layout, and great photos..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, I cant beleive its Thursday again already!!! Hope you are having a great evening out, Hazelx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful page Patricia and love the chillin pics -hope you enjoyed your night
Carol x

Chris said...

I am enjoying these Thursday scrap book posts so much Pinky, this is a lovely page, great photos of your lovely laid back boy and fabulous layout. Hope you stayed awake to enjoy the evening out!
xx

Sandra H said...

This is so adventurous x

Marlies said...

A beautiful page for your Grandson Pinky. A lovely LO and very nice photos.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

Eli said...

I like real life layouts like this! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

A great page, I love the different patterns you've used with the stars, looks great with the pictures. Thanks for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.
Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!)
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

Angela said...

Great layout, love the stars. Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...