Tuesday 18 February 2020

Fable Friends for Spring!


It's the second week of the theme Spring over at
The love Valerie has a prize up for grabs too so be sure and join us!!

I decided to bring out the rabbit, always says Spring/Easter to me.

I made a little scene for him, standing in the grass among the flower border.
I gave him some fluffy clouds in the background and
finished with the sentiment and some ribbon.

My photo is not great as Sunday is my photography day
and Storm Dennis was still in full swing here.
I did not want a repeat of last week when my tag took flight
while I was trying to photograph it lol.

I would like to enter this into


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



17 comments:

brenda said...

Very sweet and a lovely reminder that Spring is on it's way (we hope).

B x

Janette said...

Oh for Spring again, this is so gorgeous and so glad to see it, think we are all looking forward to it.xx

Sandra H said...

Super cute tag Pinky gorgeous little image too x

meg said...

sweet tag and sentiment, love the Spring colours

Natalia said...

So cute!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love that sweet bunny! Have a fun day, it's still very wild and windy over here. Hugs, Valerie

Bunny said...

I love this tag. The little bunny is so cute. Nice job.
[Bunny]

Chris said...

Cute rabbit and lovely stamped scene, a fabulous tag Pinky...let it be spring soon!
xx

Ela said...

Sweet rabbit on your tag! Spring is in the air. Hugs Ela

Chrissy said...

So very cute Pinky and lovely scene, he looks like Peter rabbit if his coat was blue..love your fluffy clouds.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Such a cute tag, that wee bunny is adorable, Hazel x

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet tag.

Tristan said...

What an adorable bunny tag. You've created a lovely scene. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges. Tristan DT.

MagsB said...

What a sweet tag, Pinky! I love the springtime scene you made with the darling bunny! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

love Mags B x

Sandra Wright. said...

A sweet bunny..and he is sitting perfectly in the grass and flowers..so sweet..x

jimlynn said...

I LOVE your tag! The little rabbit is so cute and he's very comfortable and pretty sitting in that grass and border of flowers. Precious.
Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
Lynn

Shona Hamill said...

What a sweet tag. Thank for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Shona x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...