Monday 17 February 2020

Free as a bird fancy fold card



Happy Monday!
Did you all survive the storm?
No damage here but it was awful to be cooped up indoors for 3 days!

I made this fancy fold card for my Aunt's Birthday.
The Free as a Bird stamp set was used
along with the matching DSP.
It folds up nice and neat and fits into a small envelope.
Forgot to take a photo of it folded.
I have a video tutorial on my VIP Group Page here
Feel free to join even if you aren't a customer of mine.

I would like to enter this into
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs - anything goes
Make My Monday - critters
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything with a critter

Another week of rain and weeks has been forecast for here.
I serious need a long walk!!!
Have a good week and hope everyone is ok!


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

Janette said...

This is so gorgeous Pinky, love the fold and sweet papers and cute image, really lovely.
Well we are all still in one piece thankfully, I have to tell you it got so bad in the night I actually thought the roof was going, every few minutes sounded like a train was passing, it was so bad but I feel for those flooded out again, its awful for them.xx

meg said...

beautiful combination of stamps and papers and a wonderful fold

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card with lots of beautiful papers. The storm wasn't as bad as last week here, but I'm glad it's over. Hugs, Valerie

Bunny said...

Lovely card with a great fold. [Bunny]

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a pretty card and super folds. Love those wee birdys. Not too much damage her, just very windy, Hazel x

creationsnz said...

Super fold and beautifully put together - LOVELY. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy, CarolG

Chris said...

Beautiful card Pinky, such lovely papers and a great fold.
Storm wasn't as severe as last week's and fortunately our fences survived this one.
xx

Chrissy said...

GORgeous card Pinky, wonderful fold, beautifiul papers and I love the little birds..
Glad you got through the storm okay..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie Mageed said...

Love this beautiful fun fold card! This is one of my favorite bundles. Thank you for playing in my Critter challenge at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

Joy Wilson said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

sweetpea said...

Great card, so pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

Suze said...

What a great fold - so many places to add things. I like your layout with the left hand panels matching the right hand panels. Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...