Friday 14 February 2020

Love you to pieces - Valentine card



Happy Valentine's Day!
My card today was a commission for a lady to give to her husband.
I thought the Love you to Pieces bundle would be perfect!
The papers are from a retired set called all my love.
They were really beautiful papers and sadly my stash
is nearly done now :(
The heart sentiment is actually cut into jigsaw pieces!
Cute or what!

I would like to enter this into

Hope you all get at least a hug today!!
Have a great weekend.
I will be hiding from Storm Dennis!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



18 comments:

Janette said...

A beautiful card, those papers are so pretty and I love the jig saw, looks great.x

meg said...

wonderful Valentines card love the paper and elements and fab sentiment

Chris said...

Beautiful design, fabulous papers and die cuts, love the jigsaw theme!
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, hugs, Valerie

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, love the jigsaw pieces, hes on his way here too so I'm gonna be hiding from Dennis too, think its a good excuse to craft!!! Hazel

Braddie G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linby said...

Wonderful design and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Bunny said...

Isn't this a sweet Valentine's card. It really is cute. [Bunny]

Kathleen said...

Really lovely creation, great papers and design such a fun creation. Thank you for joining our 'At least one heart' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Valentine card,beautiful papers and love the jigsaw pieces -I had this die not seen it for a long time thank you for reminding me
Carol x

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful Valentine card, I love the layout and the jigsaw pieces (great die to have)! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
hugs
Glenda

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Valentine card Pinky, so clever, I love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Furrbster said...

This is evry pretty,

thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card, love the design
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So pretty great layout with the jigsaw x

N-Eva said...

Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Judy McKay said...

Great card. Love the bright colour. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic card and design, I love the sentiment :) Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...