Thursday 13 February 2020

Scrapbook Thursday - on your bike




It's Grandson Sean's turn today.
He loves his bicycle, among other things,
and is a very sporty little six year old.

I had good fun with this page.
Lots of stamping and inking up my die cuts.

I would like to enter this into

Snow finally away but we are expecting Storm Denis this weekend!
Think Winter has decided to fit itself perfectly into February!!


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Janette said...

Oh its such a fun filled page, love the photo and the DP couldn't be any better I love it.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty are your pages the photos are so adorable and the papers too x

meg said...

your paper and stamps are a great background for your fabulous pictures

Deanna said...

How wonderful and I love your stamping! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Chris said...

Oh my goodness WHERE did that week go! I really intended to try and do some scrapping -inspired by your last week's post! But did i? I'm going to have to try harder this week.
These pages are wonderful Pinky, fabulous layouts, perfect stamps, I love the road grid backgrounds and the gears - super photos too.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful album for the lovely photos, what a cutie! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous pages -great papers love the pics and giggle sentiment
Carol x

Bunny said...

Lovely pages. I like the gears you added. I also LOVE that I see children wearing their safety helmets. [Bunny]

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous page for your scrapbook Pinky

Your grandson is so cute too!

June x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Perfectly framed photos, love it

Chrissy said...

Great pages Pinky, LOVE those papers and the photos and framinmg are awesome..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Gosh you are doing great with the scrapbooking!! Love this one. Hazelx

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous layout and I love how you stamped on the patterned paper. Such a great memento too!

Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Carol x

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW! Such a fun and fabulous 2 page layout! I love your creative stamping and the awesome colors you used, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

About Me said...

Thanks for joining the Scrap the Boys challenge this month, I love the double page layout you created with the stamped background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...