Wednesday 25 March 2020

Flowering Foils Treat box


My Wednesday tutorial shows how to make
these cute little packages
using the gorgeous Flowering Foils designer series papers
which can be earned for FREE until the end of March!
They are beautiful!!

You can watch my video here





Measurements needed to follow along
Foil papers - 6" x 6"
Score - 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 3 3/4", 5"
Score  - 1 1/4"

I would like to enter this into

Welcome to my newest follower
Thanks for becoming a follower Jenny.
You can check Jenny's lovely blog HERE

#stayhomeandcraft

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous and very lush I love them Pinky.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful treat boxes, lovely idea. Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

These look gorgeous Pinky, those papers are stunning.
xx

Bunny said...

Oh aren't these beautiful. I love the foil. The flowers are beautiful. [Bunny]

meg said...

Beautiful treat boxes the paper and embellishments are gorgeous

Chrissy said...

Fabulous project Pinky and those foils papers are gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

These look lovely, what great wee boxes. Hope alls well with you and yours, Hazel xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous treat boxes,love the beautiful foiled paper and flowers-hope you are a litle less stressed today
Carol x

NickScrapShack said...

These treat boxes looks lovely! Great little video too.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck with your card. Nick DT

NickScrapShack said...

Hi, back again just to tell you that these treat boxes would fit perfectly with our blooming theme over at Scribbles Design Challenge. I hope you would like to enter theme there too. Nick

Mrs.B said...

These are so pretty.
Avril xx

Carole said...

Super creation, thanks for playing along with our Anything but a Card challenge @ MAWTT this month. Good Luck 
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love your treat bags! They're beautiful! I love the foil! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...