Thursday 26 March 2020

Flowering Foils Smarties Treat Package


I have an extra video today showing how to make
these cute packages for Smarties!
I have used the gorgeous
FLOWERING FOILS
again, which I am a bit addicted to at the minute!

You can watch the video here



Measurements needed to follow along
Foil paper - 6" x 7"
Score 6" side - 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 3 3/4", 5"
Score 7" side - 1 1/4"

I would like to enter this into
Cute Card Thursday - Easter
Simon Wednesday challenge - anything goes
The Sisterhood of crafters - Spring
Stamps &  fun = Creativity - my favourite stamp
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes #2

#stayhomeandcraft

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Janette said...

Oh wow Pinky, that rabbit is the sweetest and the foiled card is stunning, these are beautiful.x

Sandra H said...

Aw so sweet x

meg said...

love the Easter bunny stamp with these gorgeous smarty containers

Bunny said...

I don't blame you, those papers are beautiful. Another cute project. I think I need to live in your neighborhood so we can have play dates. After this virus goes away of course. [Bunny]

Darlene said...

Awe what a clever idea ... these are awesome Pinky! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Chris said...

Another clever idea Pinky! Gorgeous papers and the cutest bunny.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great little treat boxes love the foiled papers and cute little bunny
Carol x

Chrissy said...

These little boxes are so cute Pinky and I love that little bunny.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a great Easter treat. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Love the foiling and the packaging you created. Such a great gift! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Doris P. said...

So cute! Love the "Peter Rabbit"-style. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C

Chrissy said...

A great idea Pinky and loving the foils and my favourite bunny..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie Patrick said...

Hi. Love your easter gift box. Will be following your blog.xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...