Friday 27 March 2020

Flowering Foils Chocolate Box


My final video for the week and yes,
I'm using the Flowering Foils again....sorry!
But they are just too nice not to use to jazz up a bar of chocolate!
Perfect little gift for someone or for Easter.
Plus making these videos really took my mind of things :)

You can watch my video here




This time I have cut the flower from the paper and coloured with my blends.
It has been cut out twice so I could layer it up.
The paper colours so beautifully and so smoothly.


Measurements needed to follow along
Foil paper - 10 1/2" x 9"
Score long side - 1/2", 1 1/4", 9 1/4", 10"
Score short side - 1/2", 4", 4 3/4", 8 1/4"

Use the template below and cut where all the X's show.
Made a bit of a mistake in my video lol.


I would like to enter this into

I live in a small estate here in NI and last night we went out at 8pm
to clap for all the people who are putting their lives
on the front line for us!
My two daughter-in-laws included!!
Most of our residents are elderly and it was so lovely to see them
popping out and joining us.


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!
ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

meg said...

you've showcased these beautiful papers perfectly

Valerie-Jael said...

It's beautiful, but I wish you hadn't shown that chocolate - staying home makes me want to eat more! Stay safe, look after yourself, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

How perfectly gorgeous, love this foiled card your using Pinky its stunning.xx

Bunny said...

I'm glad you used the papers again. They are lovely. What a great project. I could use a bite or two........or three.
[Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

This looks great and love the beautiful foiled papers-anything is a welcome distraction at the moment!
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So creative and the papers are gorgeous keep on using them x

Chris said...

You have showcased these beautiful foiled papers so well this week Pinky, look gorgeous coloured too that flower is stunning.
xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky, I love all the foils you use and that flower is gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh what a lovely wee chocolate cover, The foil papers look lush. We went out last night too and it was haunting the echo with all the clapping. So thankful for our NHS Staff, hope you are all safe and well, Hazel xx

Brenda said...

Thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Such beautiful paper, I see why you want to use it! Take good care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...