Saturday 28 March 2020

The Gang's all Meer for one last time!

Top Three Badge



I don't usually post on a Saturday but I made this card using the lovely sketch from
so in order not to miss the deadline I had to post today.
The black card has been embossed with the corrugated embossing folder.


I also wanted to remind you that
SALE-A-BRATION!
is coming to an end on the 31st March
so if you fancied getting any of the FREEBIES on offer
please get your orders in before then.
Link to my shop is HERE.

I did a video over on my VIP Group
showing how to create this background using inks.
Be sure and join and enjoy all my extra videos over there.

I would like to enter this into

#stayhomeandcraft

Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, love the little scene you've created.
Lorraine x

meg said...

fabulous meerkat card, a gorgeous scene

brenda said...

Great contrasts of colours Pinky, those Meerkat's really pop from your pretty card.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Pinky! Have a great weekend and stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

Bunny said...

This card cracks me up. What a great sentiment. A cute card. [Bunny]

Mrs A. said...

Smiling here at your card but do really hope that the sentiment won’t be the case. We will all get through this worrying time. Keep safe and well and keep on crafting . Your blog needs you. Hugs Mrs A.

Chris said...

Gorgeous! Love the meerkat gang, great layout and fabulous colours.
Stay safe and well Pinky
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the colour combination and how you use the great stamp as a silhouette
Carol x

Heather said...

So cute, Pinky - I love the meerkats in silhouette! Love that gorgeous tundra sunset you've made for them, too - really beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Mynn xx said...

What a darling card! I absolutely love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle this month! I hope you join us again soon! Hugs! Mynn xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, what a great card, Love those Meerkats, Hazelxx

Basslady said...

what a delightful card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi

Donna Scholz said...

Pinky, your card caught my eye right away! Such beautiful colors for the background of the meerkat family!!! I'm guessing you sponged it over a circle mask. It's really effective! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Lynda said...

What gorgeous colours and design. Inspiration for this stamp set indeed. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

Creative world said...

Very pretty card...Great color combo and awesome design...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...