Tuesday 3 March 2020

Let's go to Paris!


This is the second week of the theme PARIS over at
chosen by the lovely Sandie!

I have combined some printable tags from craftworks cards (very old)
and used the Broadway Birthdays stamp set to add some wording.
I inked up the wording using melon mambo ink pad
which seems to be a good match.
I added an eyelet to layer the tags and finished with a piece of
Country Club twine in black.

Hope you get time to join us.



Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



7 comments:

meg said...

love your tag, great colours and stamps

Janette said...

Oh I Love It, this is gorgeous Pinky.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, thanks for making another one for TT! Hugs, Valerie

Natalia said...

Beautiful!

Chris said...

Fabulous tag Pinky!
xx

Bunny said...

I love this. It's so cute. You could make some great address luggage tags and laminate them. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

Beautiful tag Pinky, right up my Grandaughters alley..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...