Wednesday 4 March 2020

On to adventure....Fun Fold Card




I made another one of those fun fold cards,
this time for a lady friend using Gorgeous Grape colours
and that cute stamp set
On to Adventure!
It's a great way to use up scraps of dsp.

I would like to enter this into



Just back from my mini break.
We had a lot of sunshine while there though it was very cold.
While travelling down we had sleet, hail, snow, rain, winds and sunshine!!
I hope you all behaved while I was away xx


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Janette said...

This is so gorgeous and I love the fold very much, add that to the gorgeous papers and pretty pockets, oh I do love pockets on anything, don't care just put a pocket on it and I'm good to go...haha...Have a lovely day Patricia.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Pinky and l love the colours layout and adorable image x

Bunny said...

What a great fold. Love your grape colors and that pocket. Of course I definitely love the gingham.
[Bunny]

Chris said...

I do like this fold Pinky! Cute image and gorgeous papers and colours, it all looks fabulous!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love that fold style and that colour scheme is brilliant, Hazel xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous fold Pinky and I love that sweet little image, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tone K. said...

Really cute and pretty card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, great design. Thank you for your visit.

kReN said...

Love your fancy fold card!

Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife on the PIP DT

N-Eva said...

Your card makes me smile....loving this cute image. Such a sweet project . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

Cards By MI said...

Thank you for joining our challenge over at creatalicious this time. We now have a new fun challenge up for you to play along with.
Love n hugs
Marie

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional monochrome” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...