Thursday 5 March 2020

Scrapbook Thursday




Scrapbook Thursday and it's Tom's February page.
He had a few wee adventures last month
so I just picked 3 photos.
A haircut, a day trip and fun night at Granny's lol.
That boy loves to pose!!

I followed this sketch over at
Let's Get Sketchy

I am still at the stage where I follow the sketch to almost a Tee!!
Hopefully I will get more adventurous as the months go on.

I am entering this into



Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Sandra H said...

Great page the boys look like they had lots of fun x

Janette said...

He's a lovely looking boy, such a lovely page again, your really clever with these pages Pinky.xx

meg said...

love Tom's page he looks full of mischief

Chrissy said...

Great fun page PInky,great fun photos, Tom is a cutie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely fun page

Chris said...

Fabulous page, fabulous photos and a great take on the sketch.
xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant page to show off fab photos. Love it
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love seeing your weekly pages, they are such a great idea, Hazelx

crafty-stamper said...

Great page and love the"cool" pics brilliant memories and keepsake scrapbooks
Carol x

Bethany.Roisland said...

Awesome layout! I especially love those pops of orange! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Great take on the challenge and your color chose is awesome. It really makes the photos pop. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...