Thursday 19 March 2020

Scrapbook Thursday - garden clean up!


Scrapbook Thursday and time for Grandson Oliver's February page.

He spent a bit of time helping his Dad to clear up outside
in preparation for Spring!
It was hard work apparently!!
But at least it did it. He is a very kind little boy, always willing
to lend a hand.
He did take some stick for the pink gloves though lol.

I used the crackle paint stamp in the background along with lots of
leaves in brown to keep with the late winter/early spring clean up!
We are surrounded by trees here, and Ollie lives next door,
so there are weekly clean ups needed even at this time of year.

I would like to enter this into
Scrap the Boys - when I grow up I want to be.....

I don't know about you all, but my head is all over the show.
I am struggling to concentrate on my crafting which I thought
would be my life saver!! I think once we are all in lock down
I will hopefully settle, hoping everyone is safe.
Take care out there and keep in touch via blogs etc.

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely page, love the pink gloves! Glad you have a willing little helper. Stay safe, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

As I said on the DT blog earlier, you comment at least made me realise I'm not the only one with a butterfly mind at the moment, it's all surreal, I know the whole world is the same and it's impossible to comprehend the enormity of it all.

The media say's supermarkets are giving priority slots to those who can't go out because of fragile health, try finding one!! I've been to every one that delivers here and nothing in the next three weeks which is as far as their listings go.

At least you got a l/o done and a a lovely one at that, which is more than I can say.

B x

Bunny said...

A good hard working young person. I love to see a good work ethic taught to the young Nice layout. [Bunny]

meg said...

a great page Pinky, he's a hard working lad

Chris said...

It's a fabulous layout Pinky, what a helpful lad he is! I'm enjoying your scrapbook pages each week.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous page love the stamps -a great willing helper and love his pink gloves well done Oliver! I totally agree with you my mojo has gone into self isolation and thank goodness for previous makes not yet blogged -not sleeping with stressing-Grandaughters school closes indefinitely tomorrow night -and with son owning his own tattoo studio and his partner working in a nursery when we go into lockdown both wages lost although quite a lot of people in the same boat and worse!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

What a great helper and great page Pinky, love the gloves..take care and stay safe..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant way to show off those fab photos.
Lorraine x

Janette said...

A fabulous page with such a great memory day, your grandkids are all so lovely.xx

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a fun and fabulous page! I love his pink gloves!!!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Brilliant page and what a great lad helping in the garden!!! Hazelx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...