Friday 20 March 2020

Dressed to impress handbags!


Handbags at the ready!!
I had a play with the  Dressed to Impress bundle
which has a set of dies that allows you to make a variety of
handbags and backpacks!
This is only three that I have made.


One was made with card and matching papers.
Middle one was made with whisper white card
which I then stamped and coloured the little flowers.
The third one, the backpack design, was made by simply
cutting out in heavy papers and adding some matching
elements in matching card stock. The ribbon was made
from a strip of left over paper.

I have a video over on my VIP Group showing
how to put the bag together.


I would like to enter these into

Virtual hugs to you all!!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

Janette said...

Brilliant creations Pinky.xx

brenda said...

Super creations Pinky, remind me very much of the die set I worked with once for TL, as you can imagine it was well outside my comfort zone but have to confess I did rather enjoy putting all the different colours and embellishments together.

B x

meg said...

beautiful creations Pinky

Chris said...

These are so cute and fun Pinky, I especially love the little backpack!
xx

Bunny said...

These are adorable. What a lot of fun these are.
[Bunny]

Chrissy said...

Gosh, these are so sweet Pinky, gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are super, what great makes, Hope all is well with you, Love Hazelxx

Chris said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz Pinky, these gorgeous bags are worth a second visit.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...