Monday 23 March 2020

Welcome Easter shaker card

take away



Happy Monday!

I'm shaking things up this week with a
SHAKER CARD!!
Yes I'm in that kind of mood lol.
Keeping as chirpy as possible in the face of the unknown!

For my card I have used
Welcome Easter
and the lovely soft colours of Purple Posy and highland heather.
As we probably won't see the Grandkids even by Easter
I thought I would make them some cards to send.

I would like to enter this into

Have a good day!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.


Take advantage of the FREEBIES during SALE-A-BRATION!


and get all the FANTASTIC deals during SALE-A-BRATION!



Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



17 comments:

meg said...

WONDERFUL SHAKER CARD, LOVE THE IMAGE YOUR PAPERS AND EMBELLISHMENTS

Chris said...

Fabulous shaker card Pinky, cute bunny, lovely papers and design. It will be strange not having an Easter egg hunt for the grandchildren this year...it's been a regular event here for 11 years- rain or shine!
I'll get started on the Easter cards!
xx

brenda said...

Another really pretty card Pinky, pleased to see you are crafting.

B x

Chrissy said...

So very cute Pinky, fabulous bunny colouring and I love a good shaker card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh how cute, look at his little teeth

Ela said...

Cute shaker card! Hugs Ela

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, love the cute little bunny and fab shaker element.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

A really lovely cute image and a great design, love the colour pallet. Thank you for joining our 'Animal' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

Love your cute bunny shaker card. We are certainly in uncharted waters with this virus. I hope that we can all stay safe and well from it.
I dread putting the news on each day/ Hugs Mrs A.

Janette said...

Oh I love it, so cute and who doesn't love to shake something or someone at times...haha....
Its all very odd but hopefully we will get to the end of it, take care.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous shaker card and love the cute bunny and soft colour
Carol x

Dawn Phillips said...

What a sweet little Easter bunny. It's a lovely Easter Card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Basslady said...

you card is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany
Silvi

Tania said...

Awesome project! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry. Tania DT member

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Conny said...

I love shaker cards! Your card is really beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Kreativtanten - Challenge! ❤

Hugs,
Conny

Gismo`s kreative Seite
*Owner* ATC around the world
*Owner* ATC`s mit Herz
*DT* Papiria
*DT* Kreativtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

Twingomaus said...

Wow, a very pretty easter card.
I like it very much.
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Aunt Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...