Tuesday 28 April 2020

Back on your feet tag



I am sharing a tag for our second week of
ANYTHING GOES over at TAG TUESDAY.

My stamp set is  called
Back on your Feet
and is perfect for those get well cards!!
I used on of the Ornate Style Dies
for the base of the tag and I love the finished look.
The background has been done with my inks
and the giraffe has been stamped and coloured
and then added on top.

I would like to enter this into

Hope you can come and join us.
#stayhomeandcraft

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks Pinky, that's a fantastic tag, love the image, too funny! Stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

A super fun tag to bring a smile to the face of the recipient Pinky.

B x

meg said...

poor giraffe, a fabulous fun tag, love the ornate die

Janette said...

This is so fun, love that image Pinky, what a great card.xx

Chris said...

Oh poor giraffe, that looks really painful! Brilliant image and beautiful tag.
xx

Bunny said...

This is really cute but what caught my eye the most is that die. I love that set. I wish I had it. Oh, so cute. [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous giraffe stamp and love the beautiful die
Carol x

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative as always x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a cutie!!! Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter for yesterday, Hope she had a lovely time, Hazelxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super cute Pinky

June x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So sweet. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Maikreations said...

Love your really sweet and adorable tag! ;o) Thank you for joining our "Anything BUT a card" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Please stay safe and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Josephine said...

What a fabulous tag!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...