Wednesday 29 April 2020

Daisy Lane Slider Candle Box






My Wednesday Tutorial
shows how to make these little slider boxes.
They will hold a  glass candle holder and two tea-lights.

You can watch my video here



Measurements needed to follow along
Slider Base card - 8" x 10"
Score short side - 1/2", 1 6/8", 3", 5", 6 2/8", 7 4/8"
Score long side - 1/2", 1 6/8", 3", 7", 8 2/8", 9 4/8"
Lid Card - 7 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Score long side 5/8", 2 5/8", 4", 6"
DSP - 2 at 3 7/8" x 1 6/8" and 2 at 3 7/8" x 1 1/8"
1 piece at just short of 4" x 1 7/8"

I would like to enter this into

It's dull, cold and very windy here today
so will definitely be indoors.
Enjoy your day.
#stayhomeandcraft


Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
£15.00
In Color 2018–2020 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
In Color 2018–2020 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
[146963]
£10.25

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

Lorraine said...

These look fabulous Pinky, a brilliant gift idea.
Lorraine x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous and colourful boxes Pinky. The papers are stunning

June x

Janette said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pinky I do love these flowers and all the 'happy' colours you use.xx

meg said...

love the colours you used on each box thank you for your tutorial

Chris said...

These are so lovely Pinky, pretty colours, gorgeous flowers -really delightful little gifts.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

These are beautiful Patricia love the flowers and colourways
carol x

Bunny said...

These are lovely projects. I love the big flowers on them. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

I love these little boxes Pinky and the flowers are gorgeous..Sending sunshine, for Autumn it is too hot for me and longing for cold rainy weather..lol..at least I will have an excuse for staying in my jammies..my daughter locked in at her place and me in mine were both in our jammies one day and she could not settle and felt guilty cause the sun was shinning..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margaret Mifsud said...

These boxes are gorgeous! What a lovely gift for someone special. Thank you for joining our Anything But a Card Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous boxes and what a great gift idea. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...