Thursday 30 April 2020

Scrapbook Thursday


It's Grandson number four's turn today
for their March page.
Wee Finbar is just adorable and we are lucky to live
next door to them where we can get glimpses through the fence.
(At a very safe distance of course).
It's funny hearing him in the distance when they are out in the garden.
He can let such a roar when he wants something lol.

These photos are ones his Mum sent me to use.
Look at that chubby little hand.
He looks like he was deep in thought here.

I would like to enter this into

Wet and miserable today!
Oh I am so missing the warm days in the garden.
Now lock down really feels like we are locked down!
 #stayhomeandcraft

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



9 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful page Pinky, lovely memories, its nice having them near especially right now.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your little Finbar is gorgeous, what a cutie. Greta scrapbook page, too. Stay safe, hugs, Valerie

meg said...

you must be desperate to give him a hug, he does look rather serious here but it's great to be able to capture every expression a fabulous page

Chris said...

Aww, just look at his little face! Beautiful page Pinky. You are so lucky to live next door to your family- at least you can chat over the fence!!
xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful page love the cute photo and the hand is a favourite of mine l have taken with my grandchildren x

Bunny said...

He is adorable. I love the page you made. It's so cute. The puzzle pieces are great. [Bunny]

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh fabby page and I love his wee hand!! It makes me think of my Jakes, he always had hands like that when he was dinky, H xx

Chrissy said...

What a great page Pinky and such a cute little fellow, and I love the 2 hands and aren't you lucky having them next door..chin up,it wont be forever, we have to be safe..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous page and love the cute pic and papers-so lucky living next door to them-we saw grandaughters today-first time for 6 weeks
Carol nx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...