Friday 10 April 2020

Golfing Bay Window Card




My Friday VIP Video
shows how to make this
Bay Window style card.


This is how it looks from the top.


And inside!

This is a new fold for me.
I came across it over on Pinterest from a lady called
Debbie's Designs
and really wanted to make one for my Son's birthday.
The image is actually on the back of one of the sheets
from the designer series paper pack!
You will also get a lady golfer there too.

I love the fold. It looks very impressive sitting on the fireplace.
If you fancy having a go, pop over to my group here.

I would like to enter this into

I hope you all have a lovely weekend
and enjoy some chocolate!!
#stayhomeandcraft





Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



13 comments:

Janette said...

Stunning, I love the fold its a real change and the image is perfect for a man card, I do struggle with those.
Have a lovely day.xx

meg said...

fabulous fold and gorgeous bold colours a great guy card

Sandra H said...

Wow Pinky totally stunning card x

Bunny said...

This is so great for a golfer. I love the argyle papers. Perfect card.
[Bunny]

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a fun fancy fold! I will have to give this one a shot! The Argyle pattern paper is beautiful with this design theme and everything about this card just works for me! Excellent job! Thanks so much for joining us for our 10th anniversary at the Alphabet Challenge! : )
Rachelle - DT

Chris said...

Fantasti design, that's a great fold! Brilliant image and the perfect papers to match, a wonderful masculine make.
Happy Easter.
xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mens card Pinky, the image and papers look fab and I love the new fold, must try that one.
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love the image and great papers.Love the fold and have made mine but not blogged it yet
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great fold for the card, Love the golf type papers you have gone for. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Hazelxx

Dawn Phillips said...

fabulous card. I've never done a bay window card. Thanks of the inspiration and thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Buffy said...

Great card, like the multi-fold.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
Hugs Buffy (DT) x

Hannapanna said...

Such a great card. Love the fold. Great image and papers. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck. :)

- Hanna, DT

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a wonderful birthday card for your son .. I am sure he loves it as much as we do.. Fabulous coloring on this image.. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...