Monday 13 April 2020

Little Elephant baby card


Happy Monday!
I hope you all enjoyed your very quiet
Easter Weekend.
Did you get some chocolate??
I enjoyed some which I am sure I will regret later lol.

This card was made following a sketch challenge over on a Facebook
group called Card-making & Papercraft Ireland,
which I am a member of.

I did make it for a new arrival into our family circle
but unfortunately it will be a while before we get to meet her.
I will probably add a nice bow before handing over.

I would like to enter this into

The sun is shining but it is so cold out there!
Hope you all have a good week!


Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, this is so pretty, perfectly sweet for a brand new baby girl.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Pinky is your card love the layout and the pink with white stunning as always - yes certainly had chocolate plenty take care x

meg said...

beautiful card with a great die cut gingham paper backing and fun elephant

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous baby card Patricia and love the gingham ---I always have chocolate lol
Carol x

Bunny said...

What an adorable card. Of course it has gingham and I love that.

No chocolate for me yesterday. Everything is shrinking in my closet. It's terrible. [Bunny]

Chrissy said...

Beautiful baby girl card Pinky..was just telling Sarah that I had a Easter bunny drop an egg into my letter box..I ate it but now don't know who to thank for it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Billie A said...

Cute darling baby card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments (and entered over at Creations in pink) Sweet card.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, great sketch and love the ellie

OlgaB said...

This is beautiful in the gingham paper and all die dies.
Thank you for joining Creations in Pink Challenge.
Hope you keep safe and healthy.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Chris said...

Beautiful card for a new baby girl, lovely design and the gingham paper is so pretty.
My son called by on his way to work and left some tiny Easter eggs in our porch- they were delicious! Usually I'm immune to chocolate temptation- but not at the moment!
xx

Lisa xx said...

So pretty....the crisp white against the gingham looks so lovely

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge

Ela said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends with your lovely card! Hugs Ela DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...