Tuesday 14 April 2020

Tag Tuesday - gold and silver


The challenge over at
was set by Wendy
and I really found it a challenge!
GOLD and SILVER
are not something I have ever tackled before
but then that's the point of a challenge, isn't it?
Do check out Wendy's tags, they are amazing!!

I started by embossing a piece of card using the
country floral embossing folder.
I rubbed this over with the versa mark ink pad
then embossed using gold embossing powder.
I stamped, embossed and cut out two butterflies.
They were coloured using metallic gold and silver pens.
Then I attached to my tag, curling the wings,
and finished with a piece of silver elastic.

I hope you will join us!!

I would like to enter this into

#stayhomeandcraft


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, and this challenge is really challenging, I agree there. Have a safe day, hugs, Valerie

Sandra H said...

Beautiful tag Pinky hope your keeping busy throughout this lockdown stay safe x

Chris said...

Your embossed tag is beautiful Pinky- it's always good to try something new!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful embossed tag love all the gold and the butterflies-definitely good to try something new
Carol x

meg said...

you nailed the colour combo a stunning tag

Karen said...

Sweet butterflies ~ beautiful colors!

Chrissy said...

I really like this Pinky, looks beautiful and the butterfly is gorgeous..you just gave me an idea on how to finish off my focal point on a canvas I'm doing..thank you.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Diana Taylor said...

Your tag is gorgeous and you weren't alone in finding this weeks subject quite challenging! But you rose to the occasion beautifully and you tag works so well - I think the mint background is a perfect colour choice.
Diana x

WendyK said...

A fabulous textured tag Pinky, love it. Everyone is finding my theme difficult, whoops. I’ll try to do better next time. Take care, stay safe, xx

Gale said...

Beautiful tag Pinky! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...