Wednesday 15 April 2020

Tent Fold Treats




My Wednesday Tutorial may be an Easter gift
but it could very easily be used for any type of chocolate figure.
I will definitely be using this again for Christmas!!
I am still making little treats for the Grandkids
to keep until it is safe to see them again.

You can watch my video here



Measurements needed to follow along
Card - 10 1/2" x 3"
score long side - 4 1/4", 8 1/2", 9", 10"
Designer paper - inside - 4" x 2 6/8"
Designer paper - front - 4" x 2 6/8"

I would like to enter these into

I baked some treacle scones yesterday,
re-potted some plants in the garden and took time out to read!
I also made a video!! So feeling very accomplished.
Wonder what's in store today lol.
Have a good one!

#stayhomeandcraft





Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

Janette said...

These are the sweetest little creations Pinky, I know just the girl {Mia} who would love one of these, when I can finally see her again I will try make her one, thanks for sharing.xx

Chris said...

Thanks for this inspiration Pinky! Such a lovely way of displaying those bunnies! Another great idea for me to pinch! :)))
xx

meg said...

gorgeous holders for the Easter bunny chocolate

Bunny said...

I love that you're making them and saving them to celebrate when you're able to get together again. That is so sweet and so are the treat holders. Love those. [Bunny]`

Sandra H said...

Aw how cute are these x

Mrs A. said...

These are so cute . You come up with all the best ideas. Hugs Mrs A.

Lorraine said...

A brilliant way to package up those chocolate bunnies. They look fab
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

These are brilliant little tent cards-thought they were little boxes -must remember these for Christmas.I made some scones yesterday the first time for months as luckily got a new oven delivered two days before the lockdown.
Carol x

Gerda said...

These treat holders are super sweet!! Love them!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Maikreations said...

I love your cute gift box card ;o) It is a perfect idea for Easter or (with a different chocolate animal) for every occasion ;o) I love it!!! Thank you for playing along with our "Easter" challenge! Take care and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Alex said...

OMG... Amazing gifts! Love the idea of a tent card as a gift box!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Kreativ-Tanten and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles {#04 – Steampunk}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#40 –rocker cards}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#40 – Packing}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Jackie C said...

So sweet!
This is a smashing project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Lisa said...

ohh, what a super sweet little gift, I'll have to remember that for next year ;) thanks for playing along with our Easter challenge on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

Twingomaus said...

Very nice presents.
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Aunt Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Patricia just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Tales from The Craft room
Carol GD x

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Kreativtanten Challenge and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...