Friday 29 May 2020

Bench Fold Father's Day Card

Top 5 Badge


My VIP Video tutorial shows how to make a
BENCH CARD
Another first for me, but I do like to challenge my brain at least once a week!!


Basically it is really a bridge fold card with an added bench!
Great fun to make and decorate though 😀


And the good thing is, it all folds flat for posting.
I think it is an ideal shape for a manly card
and if you have lots of little die cuts to embellish it,
it really comes to life.
I made a mini ruler, a faux note book and a paper pencil.
All other embellishments are from the Geared Up Garage bundle.

I would like to enter this into

The new catalogue goes live on Wednesday 3rd June!!
It's called a catalogue but really it's like a bumper craft magazine!
Full of tips and inspiration!!
If you want one of my catalogues posted out just email me
pinky47@hotmail.co.uk
Or simply click the sidebar link on Wednesday to get the
online version.


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

Janette said...

Fabulous card Pinky, love the cogs and all the little dies, a very 'manly' creation...xx

meg said...

what a fabulous layout adding a bench to your bridge fold card was a great idea, love the die cut elements and embellishments a brilliant masculine make

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Clever! Brilliant masculine card Pinky- another idea to pinch...I mean remember!
xx

Terri Winske said...

Your talent is amazing - it's so fun to see what your next creation will be! This IS the perfect masculine card, and I love the way you embellished it. Thanks very much for the tutorial- I'm going to try and make one myself. So glad you shared this with us at PIP Challenges, and thanks for contributing such great inspiration week after week!

Tracie said...

Such a great interactive card. Love the theme. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

pearshapedcrafting said...

There's no way I would attempt a card like this and it is such fabulous card too! Love the elements you have used and the colours are perfect for this masculine card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a great idea for a male card, they are so difficult to get ideas for. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Hazelxx

Sandra H said...

This is sooo pretty and a great idea x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine bench card love the added bench and all the little die-cut embellishments
Carol x

Chrissy said...

What a GREAT fold Pinky, I love this cute work bench and all the cogs a little bits n pieces, fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ellen said...

Lovely creation, great idea! Thanks for joiing us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...