Thursday 28 May 2020

Scrapbook Thursday



My page today is for Grandson Finbar's April page.
His Mum was giving him his very first haircut
and my son snapped these photos for me to use.

You can see he thought it was great getting some treats
but the novelty of that soon wore off when he realised
what was happening!!

Small milestones are being met during this strange time
and hopefully we will all be able to look back
at our memories and smile.

I have followed this sketch from


I used a few old stamp sets for the scissors and comb
and A Good Man stamp set for the hearts.
The letter dies are from my die stash.

I would like to enter this into


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

meg said...

what fantastic pictures og your grandson, this is a page to treasure.

Sandra H said...

This is captured so true to life 😂 sweets all gone so no more cutting my hair it’s a fabulous page Pinky x

Chris said...

This really made me smile Pinky, took me right back to the bribery needed to give my son his his first haircut- 35 years ago! It didn't work very well on him either...he could eat the treats too quickly!!!
Wonderful photos, these will be smiled at for years!
xx

Janette said...

Oh bless him, what a great time to take a snap, love the page Pinky.xx

Bunny said...

I love that you captured this milestone. Oh how hard this is. Kudos to your daughter for getting as far as she could. Nice memorable page. [Bunny]

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh he looks like he is behaving well for his Mum, Great to catch these moments, Love the layout, Hazelxx

Lorraine said...

Fab photo's and a lovely way to keep the memories
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant page and pics bless him my eldest son was a nightmare having his hair cut!!!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

So adorable I loved those first haircuts, my Grandoson always,ALWAYS went to sleep, 2 mins in and he was gone..now he has hair nearly to his shoulders[sigh]..fabulous layout and colours Pinky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

LisaM said...

Super cute layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme.

Deanna said...

How sweet this is and wonderful work with the sketch! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

Tammy Folk said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at Sketches in Thyme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...