Wednesday 13 May 2020

Cute Handmade Mini Notebooks!





My Wednesday tutorial shows how to make
these cute little mini notebooks.
One has an embossed cover, one has had lines embossed
and the other is plain.
Perfect for the Grandkids to scribble in or
to keep in your purse/handbag when you need that
scrap of paper.
A great way to use up those pieces of card lying looking at you!

You can watch the video here
and if you like it I would love you to subscribe and support my channel



Measurements needed to follow along
Cover - 4 2/8" x 3"
Score long side - 2 1/8"
Inside papers - 4" x 2 6/8"  (6 pieces)
Score long side at 2"
Piece of bakers twine or string

I would like to enter this into

We are happily still cocooned at home
and with the new catalogue on my lap
I am doing lots of crafty shopping!!

#stayhomeandcraft

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



11 comments:

meg said...

fabulous stamp set and little notebooks, I could use some of these myself, perfect size for in my bag

Janette said...

These are gorgeous Pinky,love the embossing.x

Sandra H said...

They are so adorable x

Chris said...

Sweet little notebooks Pinky- my granddaughters would love these!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great little notebooks and perfect for putting in your bag-love the cute image and great idea to emboss
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Super cute little notebooks Pinky..so hady in the car ad wallet I'm always looking for paper!!..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafting Andy said...

These are great and such a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card.
Big Hug Bianca.
DT Sweet Stampers Challenge.

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs

Patti J said...

Cuteness! These are darling, and I own these stamps! Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Two Crafty Critter Crazies!

Rachel Webber said...

Fab notebooks, love your colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky.

Rachel DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...