Thursday 21 May 2020

Scrapbook Thursday Birthday Layout



Another April Birthday!
It was Grandson Oliver's 12th Birthday early April
so I wanted him to have a special memory for that in his book.
I have used Broadway Birthday and A Grand Kid (coming soon) stamp sets
along with lots of bright colours.

I followed this layout from

Anyone else started to scrapbook yet??
It is most enjoyable and I feel I am getting
slightly better with each week!!

I would like to enter this into

Enjoy your day!
I'm busy putting together my new catalogue packages
to send out on Friday!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

meg said...

Oliver looks as though he had a great day love the pics

Janette said...

Gorgeous page Pinky.xx

Sandra H said...

This is lovely so and what beautiful memories they hold hope he had a fabulous birthday x

Chris said...

A lovely page to record a 12th birthday! Great layout, lovely photos and so bright and happy.
xx

Bunny said...

It's a great page. So colorful. [Bunny]

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love seeing your scrapbook pages, they are all super. I did a few years back but haven't for a long time. You are making me want to look out the photos again!! Might just give it a try!! Hazel xx

Chrissy said...

Great page Pinky, love the layout,colour,photos, and that cake looks yummy and I love the candles embellishment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Fab photos and a brilliant page layout. The candles and party hats are the perfect finishing touches
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colurful page love the photos and all the candles
Carol x

Jackie C said...

This is a smashing project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Eli said...

Really a good job, Happy Birthday to Oliver. Thanks for taking part in the Sketches in Thyme challenge.

Joyce Ann said...

Sweet page, nice work with the stamped embellishments. Thanks for playing the Sketches in Thyme challenge.

Rosie said...

Great project! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT

Angela said...

Super fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

Alex said...

Beautiful scrapbook page. Love the layout.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles {#05 – Anything but a card }
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#42 – Black, Whiten + one other color}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#42 – For females in pastel colors}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...