Friday 22 May 2020

A Good Man!



For my VIP Group today
I did a video showing how to colour with watercolour pencils.
I am certainly no expert and can only show what I do.
My crafting is all about stress free fun!

But to follow through from the video, I made this card.
The image and background have been coloured with pencils.

I would like to enter this into

Have a great weekend!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

Sandra H said...

Love this and the sentiment says it all x

meg said...

wonderful image and sentiment

Chris said...

Beautiful image and sentiment, lovely design.
xx

brenda said...

Just popping in for a quick peek and say hello, not been able to do much blogging this week, fingers crossed it will improve.

B x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, a really lovely design. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and sentiment love the image and the P.paper is perfect-going to check out your video as I am rubbish with pencils
carol x

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely set of stamps Pinky and I love this image and the navy stripe is perfect for the nautical touch, great pencil colouring too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful colouring. Hugs Mrs A.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Awesome card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at CCC digi Creation Challenge

Super toffee kaart heb je gemaakt
Hugs
Claudia
DT CCC Digi Creation Challenge

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
http://cccdigicreations.blogspot.be/

Janette said...

This is adorable Pinky, such a gorgeous card so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
Anneke DT

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking card with lovely design. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lena said...

Loveky card!! Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week, good luck! Hug Lena

Aunty Sue said...

That image is fabulous and love the card thanks for sharing at crafty Catz good luck in the draw

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Perfect for Father's day or birthday.. or just because. I love the scene and darling image. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge (and Crafty Catz.)

Dawn Frost said...

Great card, love the water scene! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...