Newsletter

Saturday 23 May 2020

Team Challenge - sketch



The challenge this time was a sketch I borrowed from Pinterest

I used papers from the Bird Ballad set
and the stamp set was Free as a Bird and the little Hi
came from a Host set called New Wonders.
My Team doors are always open if you
fancy joining us!!

I would like to enter this into

The skies are black here again today
and the garden looks like a tree fell into it
after the storm yesterday!!
Enjoy your weekend everyone and thanks
for all the comments and support you give me
on a daily basis on my little adventure
with Stampin' Up!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

brenda said...

What lovely colours on todays card Pinky and it's a really stylish design as well.

B x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pinky l love the sketch and the colours so vibrant enjoy your weekend x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Patricia love the colour
Carol x

meg said...

beautiful layout papers and stamping

Chris said...

Great sketch Pinky, the design, papers and colours are gorgeous.
Have a good weekend
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, I dont usually go for colours like this but these are beautiful. Its weird seeing the green leaves on the ground rather than the Autumnal colours. The woods we walk in today had a lot of them, Boo to storms!! Hazel xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky, love the colours and good on you sticking to the sketch, I tend to wander off in my own direction after starting out so well..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

Beautiful colours - looks lovely.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Janette said...

As always the colours are just lovely, a gorgeous card again.xx

NickScrapShack said...

Great job done with the sketch. I love those dubble bunners. Pretty papers as well.
Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck with your enty. Nick DT

Judy V said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 11 at Gem of a Challenge!

Cazro said...

Fabulous, a wonderful card, I love your bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love that DSP.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x

Creative world said...

Absolutely stunning card .Great design.Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...