Saturday 9 May 2020

Starburst Card with Come Sail Away



This was my other card idea for my VIP Group.
I used basic black card and lovely papers from 
Come Sail Away.
This card was super easy and enjoyable to make
and would be perfect for Father's Day or Birthdays.

I would like to enter this into

Another lovely day here.
We had breakfast out on the decking this morning.
The birds were singing, the sun was shining and SUDDENLY
a car backfired and I nearly drowned us in coffee!!
Have a great weekend.

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Sandra H said...

Starburst cards are such a nice change love the monochrome and great image x

meg said...

the image really pops against the black and whits starburst papers love the cut away circular dies

brenda said...

What an eye catching design PInky and perfect masculine creation.

B x

Chris said...

The starburst design looks fabulous with those beautiful monochrome papers and that's a great stamp, a wonderful masculine card Pinky.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card love the image and great sunburst background and papers.Sorry to hear about your morning ---but---made me laugh sorry
Carol x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Pinky. The stamp looks fab and I love the starburst paper design
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the monochrome feel to your card, I have some of this paper too, its perfect for guy cards. Ohh golly that sounds like a big fright you got!! But hopefully you laughed after!! Hazel x

Janette said...

Love it Pinky and its a great way of using up odd scraps I should think.
You did make me smile with the car story I can just imagine...its been so beautiful hasn't it, sadly overcast today, but if I'm honest I'm not to bothered, it will come back again, I hope...xx

Linby said...

What a fabulous design, caught my eye in the gallery straight away.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More challenge.
Lynn x
DT

brenda said...

A perfect masculine creation for our 'Men and Boys' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Wendy L said...

A super male card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Mummylade said...

Lovely project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and joining in our Anything goes-challenge.

Hannapanna said...

This is really lovely! Love your design and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...