Monday 11 May 2020

Love What You Do Buckle Fold - Large



Winner's Badge




My Friday Fun Fold card is a
Buckle Fold

I have used the Love What You Do stamp set.
One of my very favourites, and Rococco Rose colours.

There is a video tutorial available over in my
(feel free to join if you are from UK/Ireland)

I would like to enter this into

Freezing cold here today so quick scoot with the
hoover and duster and back into my craft room.
Enjoy your day!
#stayalert!! Yay right!
We are still safely cocooned over here.
#stayhomeandcraft


Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



18 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, this is so pretty, love the fold and the gorgeous gingham and the sweet flower, its really sweet.xx

meg said...

this is a fabulous fun fold Pinky, a beautiful image and papers

Chris said...

I do love this fold Pinky, your card is a real beauty with the lovely focal flower and the pretty gingham paper.
xx

Bunny said...

Great fold and beautiful papers and flowers. [Bunny]

brenda said...

I've not hear of that fold before Pinky but it makes a lovely change and as always a pretty and feminine creation.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and flower stamp I love the colour and gingham -brilliant different fold
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky, great fold and I love the colours,gems and flowers, so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Pinky. I love the colours and the fold is really unusual. xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Pretty card, love the flower stamp and the colors you've chosen. Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!
Melanie

Borqna said...

Gorgeous card Pinky!
It is my pleasure to invite you to participate here:
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #132 - Q is for QUARTZ PALETTE
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/ikesworld-challenges-132-q-is-for.html
Blessings.

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a great buckle fold! I love this!!!! The design layout on this card is so balanced and I love your use of the checked pattern paper! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!
Rachelle - DT : )

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... your floral card is lovely and it fits perfectly with the flowers challenge at Crafty Friends. Hope you will join again very soon.
Diane Louise (Team Leader)

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

This is the first time I have seen this fun fold. I think I like it.. Beautiful design and details. Thanks for playing with us this month at 613 Avenue Create Challenge. AJ DT 613

Borqna said...

Me again.
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Good luck!

ike said...

Very pretty and a lovely layout design.
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
I hope you and all your family are well.
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Helen said...

Gorgeous and such a clever card design too.

Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge.

Helen x

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You were chosen as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week: May 10, 2020 - May 16, 2020. Please stop by to grab your badge. The Resident Designers

I apologize for the tardiness of this notification. Chana Malkah, Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...