Monday 20 July 2020

Dressed to Impress quick card


Happy Monday!

My card today is one from my July Kit.
I used the Dressed to Impress stamp and die set for this girly birthday card.
Kept it pretty simple and easy to put together
and just a little bit of colouring on the shoes.

I would like to enter this into


The workmen are still at it out there!
Been here from 6.30 this morning!!
We had blocked sewers yesterday and myself and hubby spend the day
plunging! No fun at all and I reckon the pipes might have been disturbed
with all this work going on.
Fingers crossed the blockage has cleared for good!!

Product List



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Every time you spend £45 during July
you will earn £4.50 back to spend in August!





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



9 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous card, lovely papers and image- and such good advice!
Hope you don't have any more trouble with blocked pipes- no fun at all!
xx

Janette said...

A gorgeous card, pretty in pink for sure Pinky.
Sorry about the pipes, what a nightmare.xx

Sandra H said...

Adorable card Pinky love those shoes beautiful ribbon used too along with a lovely layout x

meg said...

Beautiful image and sentiment,but these heels are too high for me

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Pinky,love the shoes.xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Pinky, oh to wear shoes like that again, I just bought "Sensible shoes" yesterday...hope your pipes are clear now..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the paper and the shoes but have never been able to wear heels like that -hope your pipe work gets sorted
Carol x

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for joining our Happy Birthday challenge with your pretty card.
Diane Louise
Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...