Tuesday 21 July 2020

Tag Tuesday - the sea

Top 5 winners please grab our badge



For the second week of the challenge over at
I have gone with an inky beach and sea landscape
with a lighthouse in the background.

The stamp set I used is called A Good Man.
I stamped the image then covered in masking fluid
so I could have a play with the background.
I drew the rocks in the background and cut the lighthouse
out from some background papers.
I love making tags as I get to practise these scenes
on a nice small version!!

Why not come and join us.
You can use any medium at all and the challenge is just for fun
so no pressure.

I would like to enter this into

It's sunny outside and we are heading to Omeath
for a walk along the beach!!
I don't care if the heavens open, we are out of here!!
Have a great day!

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Every time you spend £45 during July
you will earn £4.50 back to spend in August!





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag Pinky, I wish I could sit in that deckchair by the sea! Thanks for making another tag, much appreciated. Soon it's your turn! Hugs, Valerie

meg said...

Beautiful tag, a gorgeous relaxing scene

Sandra H said...

Just how l would spend my day your tag and image is perfect and drawing the rocks added the lighthouse just completes the scene xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous tag and sunny scene Pinky, what a great stamp.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Oh I wish I was sat at the beach, this is gorgeous, I love the scene you set, great background too.xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous tag.xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

....And thanks for joining us with your summery tag at TIOT. Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Beautiful tag, love the seascape background and that gorgeous stamp.
Had 2 eldest granddaughters for a couple of days as Mum and Dad at work now- we went to the beach and had a really lovely time with the girls.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is amazing, what a great tag. Love the background you have made too, Hazelx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Yes! A lovely scene! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Michele said...

this just makes me happy! love it ! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

A super tag..it so reminds me of my dad on the beach when he used to have a little snooze in the deckchair,lol.
Thank you for joining in again with my theme Pinky...x

Billie A said...

Awesome tag. Love the scene.. I wish I was in his place.. Great colors and image. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun Challenge

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag Patricia love the scene and the lighthouse-great effect with the inky sea-hope you enjoyed your walk
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...