Monday 6 July 2020

Healing Hugs get well card



Happy Monday!
My card today is a get well soon one using the lovely
Healing Hugs stamp set and the gorgeous Bumble Bee ink and ribbon.
As I was stamping directly onto the base card I used the heavy
whisper white card so it wouldn't show through.
The top line under the ribbon has been inked using my 
homemade striped template!

I would like to enter this into

Have a great week everyone and thanks for dropping by.

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Every time you spend £45 during July
you will earn £4.50 back to spend in August!





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Chris said...

Such a beautiful get well card Pinky- the clean design really shows off the stunning yellow rose- so perfectly stamped! Yellow is so bright and cheerful -perfect to brighten someone's day.
xx

Janette said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love the yellow rose and the stripe at the top I thought was ribbon to match the bow, beautiful Pinky.x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Pinky is your get well card it would certainly make me better so cheery x

meg said...

Your rose is exquisite Pinky such a beautiful shade of yellow,love the matching coloured strip behind the ribbon

Jo said...

So gorgeous....such a beautiful rose x

R's Rue said...

Love it so much

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sunny card love the beautiful flower stamp and the little pearls are perfect finishing touches
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love that ink colour, how bright and cheerful, Hope you have a lovely week, Hazelxx

mamawcindy said...

Very pretty card, Love the yellow. Happy day to you!
cindys-greencricut

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is so very beautiful Pinky, I love a yellow rose

June x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful card and lovely layout. Hope you join us at Double Trouble, partnering with Cupcake Inspirations, since you have met our Thing 1's TicTacToe right-diagonal Ribbon/ Flowers/Sponging. Hope to see you there for this challenge and future fun challenges playing along with Thing 1, 2 and 3.

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Patricia just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x

Lady Joyful said...

Really beautiful get well card. I love the vibrant, happy yellow. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Indy's Designs said...

Your card would definitely make someone feel better! So glad you shared with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

sue t. said...

Such a beautiful card! It would definitely cheer me up if I was sick! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...