Tuesday 14 July 2020

Tag Tuesday by the sea


The theme over at
TAG TUESDAY
has been chosen by the lovely Sandie
and she wants to see anything
Sea Related!

For my tag I dug out an old Whiff of Joy stamp set for the crabs.
I used Nature's Beauty for the twigs.
I used three different colours of ink to create the background.

I would like to enter this into

Nothing much happening here at the minute.
With the bank holiday there are no work men to wake us up
so nice to lie in until 8.30!


Product List


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Every time you spend £45 during July
you will earn £4.50 back to spend in August!





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



17 comments:

Janette said...

Oh its so nice to see WOJ again, this tag is gorgeous.x

Sandra H said...

Wow just love your tag Pinky love the scene too take care x

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your crabby tag, so pretty, great colours, too. Have a lovely week, hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Such a lovely tag Pinky- sweet undersea scene with those cute little crabs- this would make a fabulous bookmark.
xx

Bunny said...

Such a nice tag. I love the crabs as they are so cute. [Bunny]

Gillena Cox said...

happy crabs, nice!!!

Much🦀love

Ella said...

A very lovely tag, Pinky!
Have a great day!

meg said...

Love your fun colourful tag a wonderful theme

Darlene said...

WOW! What a fabulous tag Pinky! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag love the blended layers and little crabs
Carol x

Janis Lewis said...

Nice tag. I love the background color shading. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a super tag, I love those wee crabs, they are super cute, Hazelx

Chrissy said...

What a great tag Pinky and I love those cute little crabs with their sweet smiles and fabulous colour blending..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Craftychris said...

Beautiful background for those gorgeously cute crabs! Take care and stay safe. xxxxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Love your tag, great colours and love the crabs.

Sandra Wright. said...

Super Tag Pinky..love the stamp and the sentiment.
Thank you for playing a long with my theme..x

Sharon Madson said...

Your tag is so fun! Lovely entry for Tag Tuesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...