Monday 13 July 2020

Timeless Tulips half front card





Happy Monday!
Today my card is, what I'm calling,
a half front card!
If you know a different name, please let me know.

I have used Timeless Tulips stamp set.
The base colour is Rich Razzleberry and I have stamped using
Blushing Bride and Granny Apple Green.

I would like to enter this into

Hope you all have a great week.

Product List

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.

Every time you spend £45 during July
you will earn £4.50 back to spend in August!





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



10 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful image and colours, great layout with fabulous fussy cutting

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, I don't know of another name for it and quite like this one now anyway, its beautifully done, love the tulips they are so pretty, a gorgeous card.xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful the tulips are so adorable lovely colour and layout Pinky x

Chris said...

This design is lovely Pinky, very effective - the tulips are gorgeous.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Patricia love the design and your beautiful tulip stamp
Carol x

Chrissy said...

What a great design Pinky, I love that, love the tulips and pretty pink, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

So pretty and differnt , thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Janis Lewis said...

Nice card. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Mummylade said...

Wonderful creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

kReN said...

Timeless Tulips looks great with this half card front technique. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...