Monday 31 August 2020

Basket of Blooms



Happy Monday!
My card today is a get well card for my basket.
Between get well and sympathy cards this past month,
I am completely cleaned out!

For this card I made a quick and easy fold to add interest
and used my new stamp set
Basket of Blooms along with Butterfly Gala.
The card I used is mint macaron and matching papers from the subtles set.


I would like to enter this into

Hope you all have a great week!


Product List







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and l am sure will perk up the receiver love the colour and the floral image x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Pinky. Lovely colours and I love the fold. xx

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, so pretty and the fold is lovely.
Hope your keeping well.xx

meg said...

love the gorgeous colour of the script paper and the stamped element, great layout too

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Pinky,love the colour.xxx

Chris said...

Lovely fold and design, the papers colours, and image are so pretty - sure to cheer up an invalid.
Have a good week Pinky
xx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Pinky, such a lovely fold and I love the sweet flowers and I love the papers and cardstock colour..beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janis Lewis said...

I love love love this card! Great job! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Happiness this week.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...