Friday 28 August 2020

Funfold Friday


My VIP Video shows how to make your own
centre step card with a few simple cuts and folds,
allowing you to make the size you want rather than being tied to a die size.

This is how I decorated the inside.

I have a video for you to watch if you want to have a go.



Measurements needed to follow along with video
Card - 11 1/2" x 6"
Short side
Line up at 1" and cut from 1 1/4" to 7"
Flip card and repeat above.
Long side
Score - 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 7" up to cut.
Flip and repeat.
Finally score at 5 3/4" between the two cuts
to form the centre fold.

I would like to enter this into

WELCOME TO MY NEWEST FOLLOWER
CHRISTINE KIEHL!
Thanks so much for following my blog.


Stay safe out there everyone
and thanks for all your lovely comments.
I will catch up on commenting tonight.


Product List





Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



16 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Pinky, I love this beautiful card, the DP is so gorgeous and the scene you created is stunning.xx

meg said...

love your tranquil scene, a beautiful card

Sandra H said...

Your card Pinky is so lovely fabulous layout and scene xx

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Chris said...

This is a real stunner Pinky, lovely centre step with a wonderful moonlit scene, I love it!
xx

Mrs A. said...

I really do like to see tartan on a Christmas card.your centre step card is stunning with the scene you have created. I need to make a Christmas card using mainly red so
I think I will get my red tartan papers out for it. Thanks for the super clear video. Hugs Mrs A.

Netta said...

this is a beautiful card! I love fancy folds and am always looking for new ones to try out. they are so much fun. thank you playing along with us on making shadows at 52cct!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Pinky,love the scene you created.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card inside and out love the stamped scenes and great fold
Carol x

Diane said...

Wow awesome card and love the outside and inside design.

Hugs diane

Fabiola said...

C'est une magnifique carte Pinky, superbe paysage et très joli design, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

Chrissy said...

WOW..great stampin' Pinky, love the scene you created and such a fun fold too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bunny said...

Wow! This is a stunner of a card. I love it.. [Bunny]`

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW, this is stunning, what a beautiful scene and I love that fold too,Hazelx

Ginger said...

So gorgeous! Great job!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Amazing card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...