Thursday 27 August 2020

Scrapbook Thursday


I have actually made two layouts for Tom's book today
as when I was checking through it I had left a space to do
a double layout and never got round to the second page.
So here he is in all his glory!

He loves a carry on and is always getting into mischief
so when his Dad sent me the photo of him sneaking into
the jar of Nutella I just had to use it!
The clown face just says it all and works perfectly
with the title as he is a real wee entertainer.
I followed the sketch over at Sketches in Thyme

I would like to enter this into

My second layout shows Tom having fun on his holidays.
Typical Ireland weather which leaves them all
wearing their wellie boots, including Mum.


I followed a layout from Scrap our stash
and you had to use ink or paint along with stripes.
I inked up some stripes on my circles to cover both.

I would like to enter this into
scrap our stash - august challenge




Product List






Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



12 comments:

Janette said...

Oh these are gorgeous Pinky, how lucky to catch him in the nutella, haha and the painted face is fabulous, but I do admit to favouring the second one of the boys with mum, how lovely and that DP is beautiful.xx

meg said...

Two wonderful pages, love the colours and themes in each, the nutella and clowns face made ma smile

Deanna said...

Really wonderful work! Wonderful work with the Sketches and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

Chris said...

Two beautiful pages Pinky- love the photos of Tom, such a typical boy, full of fun and mischief. The second one is such a fantastic layout- love how you incorporated the ink and stripes- clever!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

These pages are super, what a cheeky wee chap he is!! Hazelx

Diane said...

Fabulous layouts and what fun pictures.

Hugs diane

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Hi there! What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Sandra H said...

Fabulous pages Pinky lot Nutella myself just reminds me of getting it all over myself it’s so delicious x

crafty-stamper said...

Both great pages but love the nutella one definitely memories to remember not just the clean and tidy ones lol
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Two fabulous fun pages Pinky, my kids used to love nutella and got into that mess too, great fun page, love the face painting..lol..and love Mum and the boys what a great day and the papers,layout and colours are perfect..

Luv CHRISSYxx

missgailly said...

Two great layouts. You've following the sketch in our challenge, wonderfully! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

LisaM said...

Wonderful layouts! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...