Wednesday 26 August 2020

Family Party Pencil Box



My tutorial today shows how I made these
Pencil Boxes for my Grandkids.
I like to give them a selection of pens and pencils etc for going back to school
so thought I would make a little slider box for them.

You can watch my video here



Measurements needed to follow along
Card for Box - 7" x 10"
score short side - 1", 2", 5", 6"
score long side - 1", 2", 8", 9"
Card for cover - 8 1/2" x 7 1/8
see video for scoring tip

I would like to enter these into

Thanks for dropping by xx

Product List








Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Pinky, these are such sweet little gifts and I bet the kids love them.xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Great boxes for your grandsons' Patricia, love them

June x

Bunny said...

What a fun little gift for the grandchildren. They are very cute. [Bunny]

Sandra H said...

These are fabulous boxes bet they just loved them x

meg said...

The perfect back to school gift, I'm sure they will love them

Hazel (Didos) said...

What great gifts for the kids and such a personal touch with you making them, Love Hazel x

Chris said...

Great idea Pinky- a lovely back to school gift for the grandkids.
xx

Chrissy said...

Great little pencil boxes Pinky, great colours and so useful, I really like these..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great idea-love the little pencil boxes
Carol x

Diane said...

What an adorable idea, I am sure your grand kids loved the pencil boxes.

Hugs Diane

Chris said...

Thanks for playing along at CRAFT Challenge this week- this is perfect for the 'Back to school' theme.
Chris
x
GDT CRAFT

Sheryl said...

What a fab gift for your grandchildren and a brilliant tutorial.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Donna Walls said...

Great Idea and a Wonderful project for Back to School. I'm sure your grandchildren loved them! Thanks for inspiring us at The Paper Funday Challenges and Best of Luck in the draw. Donna, DT

Cards By MI said...

Fabby creation with lovely design and colours. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

HeartcraftPaper said...

Wow! These make some lovely gifts! Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge. Best of Luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...