Monday 17 August 2020

Coming Home Card




Happy Monday!
This is another card I made during my Mystery Stamping.
This is a brand new stamp set geared towards Christmas
but perfect for new home cards too!
I have also embossed the base card with my new folder
Bricks & Mortar embossing folder.
I really love these two colours together!
The rickety fence was hand drawn so don't laugh lol.


I would like to enter this into

It is tipping it down here again today!
Car in garage so housebound until this rain ceases!
Have a great week everyone.

Product List







Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog.
I personally, do not use any of your information.



15 comments:

meg said...

gorgeous New Home card, love that the colours are more feminine

Sandra H said...

So wonderful Pinky is your new home card colours are gorgeous x

Janette said...

Its gorgeous Pinky.xx

Doreen said...

Love this Pinky,just gorgeous.xxx

Mrs A. said...

There is nothing wrong with your rickety fence. I thought it was part of the stamp set. Love this card. I have just had neighbours move so needed two cards to make. Hugs Mrs A.

Terri Winske said...

These colors together are so attractive, and I like the scene you created with the fence, which by the way, looks fabulous!! I like how the embossing folder compliments the images. I'm so happy you shared this with us at PIP Challenges this week!

Bunny said...

It's a great card. I love that you drew the fence. Have you ever seen a fence that's built on hills? They aren't straight. I wouldn't have thought a thing about your lovely hand drawn fence. You did good! [Bunny]

crafty-stamper said...

Great new home card love the image and the fence looks fine to me -enjoyed the mystery stamping too
Carol x

Chris said...

Lovely layout and papers and a pretty colour combo, great new home card Pinky.
xx

Joy Wilson said...

Cute card! I just love the color scheme! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Chrissy said...

Fabulous new home card Pinky and I love your embossing folder..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Loving this card, its so pretty, Hazelx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Chrissy said...

Love your new home card Pinky..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

Megan J said...

Hi Pinky, a special card to celebrate moving into a new home, love the layout and that it could also be used for Christmas time, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...