Newsletter

Monday, 21 September 2026

Flower Folio


Happy Monday!
I have a quick and easy folio today in
an attempt to use up more paper stash.
This is my take on the folio inspired by
andys.bastelzauber on instagram.

The papers are from We R Memory Keepers.
Lace, linen thread and stickers are just
from my old stash.
I used a variety of stamps but they were
all old SU stamp sets.



This is what I put inside and the whole thing will go
into my junk journal.

You can watch  my tutorial here

I would like to enter this into


12 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous folio Pinky, love the beautiful paper and little pockets you created and the added elements.
Carol x

Sandra H said...

This is really a good use of trash (snippets) thoses papers are gorgeous and your stamps so pretty x

Janette said...

I love how you used up stash for this pretty folio, its really gorgeous Pinky. xx

Sarn said...

That's a really sweet folio. Will look lovely in your journal. xxx

Chris said...

This sweet little folio is fabulous as a stand alone project and will be a lovely addition to your journal.
xx

meg said...

Fabulous folio Pinky love all the details

brenda said...

This looks really lovely Pinky, a collage feel to it yet feminine at the same time.

B x

Chrissy said...

I enjoyed watching that Pinky and love your little folio and those front pockets, you make it look so easy..pretty papers and colours too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

A beautiful project, Pinky, the papers are so pretty.
Liz xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful piece of art, so many interesting pieces with a super result Pinky. x

Leanne said...

Great job, love the colors the details, so great.Thanks for playing with us at Love To Craft Challenge this month. Have a great day. Leanne DT/LTCC

Deanne Saunders said...

So pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...