Newsletter

Monday, 21 September 2026

Flower Folio


Happy Monday!
I have a quick and easy folio today in
an attempt to use up more paper stash.
This is my take on the folio inspired by
andys.bastelzauber on instagram.

The papers are from We R Memory Keepers.
Lace, linen thread and stickers are just
from my old stash.
I used a variety of stamps but they were
all old SU stamp sets.



This is what I put inside and the whole thing will go
into my junk journal.

You can watch  my tutorial here

I would like to enter this into


3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous folio Pinky, love the beautiful paper and little pockets you created and the added elements.
Carol x

Sandra H said...

This is really a good use of trash (snippets) thoses papers are gorgeous and your stamps so pretty x

Janette said...

I love how you used up stash for this pretty folio, its really gorgeous Pinky. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...