Friday 27 November 2020

Split front panel card

 My video tutorial over in my VIP Group is called a

Split Front Panel Card.

I saw a card on Pinterest by the lovely Tina Shaw so decided to give it a go.

I have used scraps of my well depleted stock of Brightly Gleaming papers.

This is another much needed Christmas card for my small pile!

I have used two stamp sets - 

Poinsettia Petals and Peaceful Boughs

along with some gold embossing powder and

gold foil sheets.

This is how I finished the inside of the card.


Gold embossed poinsettia and sentiment.

I would like to enter this into

We Love Chocolate Baroque - Christmas

Creative Fingers - anything goes

Classic Design Challenge - anything goes November

Cute Card Thursday - gold or silver

Moving Along With the Times - Christmas flowers

I don't know what is going on with blogger.

Some days I get everything looking good next day

I'm getting double spacing between my text.

Am I getting too old for this!!

Lock down has started here, not that it will make

any difference to me as I tend to not go near the shops

if I can help it. Stay safe out there

and three cheers for all our delivery people!!

13 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the inside as well. x

meg said...

A gorgeous layout and card, the poinsettia and sentiment are beautiful

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Pinky love the poinsettia and layout x

brenda said...

Beautifully elegant both inside and out Pinky.

B x

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Pinky, great design and those papers are lush.
New blogger is a pain.
Keep safe- enjoy your walks- it's a lot safer than shopping!
xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Pinky,
this is such a gorgeous and luxurious card.
I love how your have used up scraps to make this super design.
Your poinsettia is so pretty.
Love the inside and that verse.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and great design love the beautiful poinsettia -fingers crossed I have had no issues with the new blogger yet saying that -sure it will get around to me lol.I just write the post publish and hope for the best!
Carol x

Doreen said...

Love the design and gorgeous papers.xxx

Kathleen said...

A really great design super flower and papers. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

brenda said...

Me again Pinky, I see your beautiful Poinsettia has popped up at We Love Chocolate Baroque, so nice to have you join us this month, thank you.

B x

Janette said...

Beautiful inside and out, love the rich colours, so festive.xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely gorgeous work. Looks amazing.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Annette DT

Leanne Harris said...

What a lovely Christmas card, so classy and I love the inside verse too. Many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...