Sunday 29 November 2020

Scrapbook Thursday (early)


It's Grandson Oliver's turn today.
This is one of his November layouts.
He is a bit camera shy compared to the others
and I really need to encourage his parents to sneak more photos 😂

This layout shows him doing some chores
and being a typical 12 year old he does not like doing the dishes!
Obviously his favourite chore is helping with his
little brother Finbar!
How gorgeous is that photo of the two of them.

I have followed the sketch from
Scrap Our Stash

It asks for watercolour patterned paper.
I did search high and low for this piece so hope it counts ok.
The chipboard I had to make myself as I didn't have one
that fit my theme. I punched about 5 layers of thin cardboard,
stuck them all together and added some watercoloured yellow
paper with a stamped sentiment, to the top.

I have used two stamp sets for this layout
The papers are from a retired set.

I would like to enter this into

As this challenge ends today I am posting my layout early.
I always struggle in the last week of the month
as I work a week ahead and tend to miss out on the date.
Brain is working well today for a change 😂

11 comments:

Bunny said...

It is a great picture of the two boys. Tell him that dish washing doesn't get any better later on. [Bunny]

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely layout.

meg said...

Gorgeous pics of Oliver doing the dishes and helping with Finbar, love your papers and layout

Janette said...

What a grand lad he is helping out and a handsome one too. Gorgeous page Pinky. Xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful page and love the photo of them both together-do you know what you did to me when I saw your scrapbook Thursday title lol
Carol x

missgailly said...

Great job with the sketch and I love that leaf banner. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

Sandra H said...

Beautiful page Pinky your grandchildren are a credit to you xx

Lori said...

This is a great layout and such a cute photo of the two of them! Way to go making your own chipboard - I do that quite often myself! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Fantastic layout! Great details and stash. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Another super LO. I love the pic of the boys together!! So cute, H xx

Chrissy said...

Fab photos and another great layout Pinky..not too keen on chores eh!..but feeding the baby brings a smile..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...